We have been assisting low-income seniors with debris removal in response to the tornadoes that hit Miami Valley. We are looking to help with long-term recovery projects such as roof replacements, window replacements, electrical service restoration and other needed repairs. We are targeting those who are un-insured and/or under-insured. If you have been impacted by the tornado, please download the application below and return via mail with proof of income.
- Age 60 and Older
- un-insured or under-insured
- Own your home (name is on the deed) and have lived in your home for at least 2 years
- Be current on your property taxes or have a delinquent payment plan set up with the Montgomery County Treasurer’s office
- Income guideline below
|Household size ( including Children)||Area Median Income Guideline (Maximum yearly income (for total household)|
- copy of proof of income ( i.e. Social Security Letter, Pension Plan Letter)
- copy of award letter received by FEMA ( if you have not received a letter, please include that on your application)
If the homeowner meets the above qualifications, please print the application and send it to:
30 S. Main Street. Dayton, OH 45402
For more Information, Check out the resources page about how to be prepared for disasters.