We have been assisting low-income seniors with debris removal in response to the tornadoes that hit Miami Valley. We are looking to help with long-term recovery projects such as roof replacements, window replacements, electrical service restoration and other needed repairs. We are targeting those who are un-insured and/or under-insured. If you have been impacted by the tornado, please download the application below and return via mail with proof of income.
To qualify for assistance with Rebuilding Together Dayton you must:
- Own your home (name is on the deed) and have lived in your home for at least 2 years
- Be current on your property taxes or have a delinquent payment plan set up with the Montgomery County Treasurer’s office (call George Tubbs at 937-225-4005)
- Monthly gross income must be under $68,700/year for a household of 1-2 people, or under $79,005/year for a household 3+ people
- Application must be completed in its entirety and signed and dated
- The Red Cross release of information form included in your application packet (signed and dated)
- A utility bill from May 2019
- Proof of gross income for all residents living in the home, such as:
- Current (2020) Social Security benefits letter
- 2 consecutive paychecks with Year to Date included (if you are employed)
- Pension statement letter
- copy of award letter received by FEMA ( if you have not received a letter, please include that on your application)
Please note: We do not accept bank statements as proof of income.
If the homeowner meets the above qualifications, please print the application and send it to:
30 S. Main Street. Dayton, OH 45402
For more Information, Check out the resources page about how to be prepared for disasters.